As a benefit for their bond policyholders, CUNA Mutual reviewed several fraud topics during their October 17 webinar.
- The Payment and Deposit Fraud webinar covered:
- Overview of payment and deposit fraud threats
- Check fraud losses due to high risk deposit items
- The new account fraud movement within the industry
- Threat levels involving ACH, Wire, and Remote Deposit Capture stemming from business accounts
To access the recording of the webinar, go to CUNA Mutual's Protection Resource Center at www.cunamutual.com.
For session times, please access SunCorp's Online Learning Center.
|SimpliCD Program Review||
Thursday, October 25, 2012
|BSA & OFAC Compliance Overview||
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
|Check Returns & Adjustments||
Thursday, November 8, 2012
|ACH Compliance & Audit Review||
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
For session details, course materials and registration, visit SunCorp’s Online Learning Center. If you have any questions, please contact Ed Beck, SunCorp's Training & Education Specialist, at 877.786.2677, x4648 or by email at email@example.com.