Payment Services Manager
We are seeking a Payment Services Manager to supervise and oversee the call center and all payment service functions related to correspondent services, item processing, training, service delivery, and workflow. Ideal candidates have strong supervisory skills, can set and maintain high quality work standards, and have excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Establish and manage departmental productivity and quality standards ensuring the timely delivery of services/products to members.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves production and service problems and addresses special member requirements. Handles the most complex issues.
- Screens, hires, manages, trains, and mentors staff as needed while continuously evaluating performance to build and sustain a high performing team.
- Initiates projects and procedures to improve operational efficiency, control costs, meet regulatory requirements, and achieve corporate goals.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years management experience in bank operations.
- Strong ACH background.
- Knowledgeable about item processing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- AAP Certification
Interested candidates should submit a resume to HR@SunCorp.coop.